Droid4x is the latest emulator which helps you to run Android apps on the desktop in a trouble-free manner. The user of Droid4X is facilitated to share, move and copy files within the virtual android and Droid4x and windows. It is quite easy to Copy files in Droid4x compared with any other android emulators. If you wish to Copy files in Droid4x, then you can read the below-given steps.
Copy files in Droid4x
Change Access Mode Into Root Access Mode
By performing this step, you can able to Copy files in Droid4x from the virtual machine. While copying the files, you will be facilitated with access to files in the system which is the same as performing in the rooted android device. The steps involved in accessing the roots of the files are:
- Open Droid4X using open file management application.
- Go to settings and click general setting and click access mode and choose root access mode.
- After that, close Droid4X and reopen again.
- It is easy to copy files within folders present inside the files manager app and you can easily access the system files.
Share Files Between Droid4x And PC Desktop
In order to Copy files in Droid4x from PC desktop, you have to note down the following instructions.
- Open settings in Droid4x and ‘follow the images.’
- After that, click on sharefolder and choose a folder from PC.
- Open file manager app & click mnt/sdcard/droid4xshare.
The shared folder resembles similar to the mirror. Therefore, whatever you place in the shared folder will be viewed in the droid4xshare folder.
If you want to know more information then you are insisted to visit Droid4x Android stimulator. Copy files in Droid4x are quite easy for the android emulators. With these instructions, it is quite easy to Copy files in Droid4x.